Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:07:07 EDT
I have a shelter ferret here by the name of Leo.  Leo is a handsome
chocolate male about 4 years old who has yet to find a new home.  He's
happy being a single ferret and between his age and single status, well -
he's just not the first ferret folks consider.  Here is a picture of Leo
in his hammock: http://www.ferrethaven.org/images/adoptables/leo3.jpg

Leo has a favorite toy: a large plastic egg encased in crochet.  He loves
this egg and carries/plays with it nonstop.  The problem is that his egg is
dying.....its falling apart and Leo needs a new one - and thats where the
problem lies.  I can't knit, much less crochet.  Is there anyone out there
willing to put forth an egg or two with a crocheted cover for Leo?  The
crochet doesn't completely cover the egg, it looks kind of like a spider
web around the egg.  I got it from a shelter at a show -- I just can't
remember who!  I am willing to reimburse materials/shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
www.ferrethaven.org