From:
Andre Klefenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 00:31:24 +0000
ATTENTION DOG AND FERRET PEOPLE!
I have an important question about terriers and ferrets and I would like to
hear from anyone who has experience with them.  My fiancee and I have two
ferrets and are planning to get a puppy this summer.  I know that most dogs,
if raised from puppies around ferrets, can be best buddies.  We want to get
an airedale terrier pup and the breeder told us that it wasnt a good idea.
Airedales (and other terriers), she said, could live with cats but could
never be trusted with ferrets.  The instinct to attack "rodents" (as she
called ferrets) is too strong.  I have heard otherwise from other sources
so I question her knowledge.  I would like to hear from the voice of
experience.

*Please respond to me personally, I havent been on the list for a while.*

Jennifer
Halifax Nova Scotia