From:
Claire C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:34:00 -0400
On Sep 15, 2008, at 2:00 AM, Alexandra wrote:

>At least I know I made my mark in the world. I am the most hated
>woman on the FML, ever. That takes work. I would like a bronze
>plaque, at some point saying that.

Sorry. Request denied. You just don't qualify.

You may get a few stray votes here and there, but they are vastly
outnumbered by those who admire, and dare I say, love you. Volume-
meter polling is notoriously inaccurate.

You deserve a plaque, but for pluck and humor and wisdom and for the
love you bear your critters, which shines through in your posts.

-Claire