From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:00:02 GMT
We've been using rabbit food for several months here...and I'm pretty
much in love with it.  The smell is wonderful, it kills odors, it's very
absorbent.  My ferrets haven't nibbled on it, but if they do, it's meant
to be digested, so it won't cause a blockage.  The ONLY thing I've noticed
that could be a problem is that it tends to stick to the bottom of the
litterbox when it gets wet.  I use a shop-vac to empty my boxes, so it's
not a problem for me.  I think this can be avoided by putting a little of
that fluffy newspaper type stuff underneath the alfalfa...it should keep
it from sticking.

The price was pretty good too, we got 50 pound sacks for $5....and we
bought 350 pounds of it.

Hope this helps,

Melissa