From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:31:37 -0500
Hi to all
Snickers is all tuckered out from the show but before he went to sleep
he told me to tell you about the WarmFuzzy show of yesterday.  He also
asked me to express his sincere Thank you to all who helped make the show
another success for dad and the committee.  Although the weather kept
some of you from coming it still went good.  All the venders were happy
and thankful for all of you who patronized there stands.  I do feel bad
for snickers becaused he only pulled a 10th place.  I had fallen right
before the show and had a blood blister on my head but I'm fine and it is
just about nonexistant.

Snickers brought home a T shirt with his picture on it and there was some
ugly looking guy on it but he said it was dad and I almost got my head
chopped off when dad heard it.  Anyone that would like a mug from the
show dad might still be able to get you one for a short time at $12.00
plus shipping.  If enough of you get one he might be able to get it for
less.  Email dad and he'll see what he can do for you.

Dad told me to tell you he hopes that you all had a good time and he
hopes to see you at the next show which is June 26th so if any of you
have rescues and would like to come and set up or advertise please
contact him.  He would also answer any questions you may have.

Well thats all for now because dad will probably talk to you in the near
future.

Ferretly
Potto

PS Snoops says hello !!!