From:
Michael McInally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:54:50 -0400
My girlfriend and I have two ferrets.  The first is an adorable little
female named "Noodles".  She is about six months old now.  The second is
a male, albino, named "Snowball".  Snowball is only between two and three
months old.  Even though Noodles is older he is quickly outgrowing her.
They have been together for about a month and a half now.  When we first
introduced them, they behaved quite well together.  A recent occurance is
Snowball' relative aggression towards Noodles.

I realize that ferrets are very rough when playing, but Snowball will often
latch onto the scruff of Noodles neck until she screams.  I hope this is
just them playing, as he never seems to really injure her, and she always
comes back for more.  Any input would be appreciated.

In an unrelated problem, Snowball seems to cough an awful lot.  Should I
worry about this little problem?

The family:
Mike, Trish, Noodles, and Snowball