Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:54:40 -0800
This is the week I'll be sending my 4 handwritten letters in support of
the proposed ferret regulations.

Today I started to submit my on line comments, but decided to first read
a few of your comments for additional ideas.

Lo and behold, I can't seem to open any to read.

I know I could ask the IFC folks to help me, but thought I might not be
the only one having this problem.  Or perhaps we are no longer able to
read others comments?

Doesn't matter, I will be adding mine anyway, but I did enjoy reading
some in the past weeks.

Ardith

Alexandra, just so you know, I'm hand writing my letter with a beautiful
fountain pen given me by my grandmother when I was married almost 46
years ago.