From:
Kevin Wimberley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 09:55:36 -0400
I think I'd better apologize for my comments on Borax.  I mistook it for
something else.  Sorry about that.  The comments on Mothballs being
poisonous is still very true, though.

Regarding the person who was having trouble with fleas; last year we had a
heck of a time with fleas and were doing the bath-picking-out stuff too.
The vet told me to try Siphotrol Forte spray and mousse.  Yes, I said
mousse, just like the hair stuff.  It is safe to use on cats (and ferrets)
and it does smell a little weird, but it really works.  You just do your
bath time and mousse them up.  The spray is like any other spray, it has to
be sprayed and dried before the ferrets can come in contact with it because
it is much stronger.  It goes on the carpet and wherever else you want but
it has to dry.  I don't know where you live but I got it in Toronto, Canada.
good luck