From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 20:55:11 -0600
Yes folks, I have the end of semester blues.  Making it worse is my dad's
failing health; I'm offically on the death watch.  He's in the hospital on a
respirator, and I just faxed the "no code" papers to the hospital attorney.
Needless to say, I've broke many promises to speak to friends in the last
few days; sorry.  I'll catch up soon.  The final two installments of the
feral post series will also be sent soon.

In the meantime, I offer you a silly bit of ferret whatever I originally
sent to Sukie.  She forced me to post it.  Honest.  She's real mean.  ;-)

Ode to Poopie

On a rainy day I entered the door,
And right in front, in the middle of the floor,
Was something left by a friend (so they say).
As my heel sunk in something the consistancy of clay
And started to slide, I could only try
To right myself, or perhaps attempt to fly.
But fly I could not, nor keep my place,
And I simply launched myself into space.
With boots pointing to heaven, and my head to hell,
I wondered if a used ferret would sell...

Don't blame me. It's Sukie's fault. She encouraged me. ;-P

Ca Ca Fish and Gestapo Joke of the Day:

A Fish and Gestapo agent went to his doctor complaining of pain.  "It hurts
when I touch my leg," he said as he touched his thigh with his finger.  :It
also hurts when I touch my forehead, see?" The doctor asked if it hurt
anywhere else, and the Gestapo agent replied "Everywhere I touch, it hurts.
My arm..." (he touches his arm), "...my knee..." (he touched his knee), "my
nose..." (he touches his nose), '...and even my butt." (he touches his
butt.)

The doctor shook his head. "The problem is simple. You've broken your
finger."

Bob C and the Missouri 18 (In memory of Gus)