Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2010 22:12:37 -0700
Saraferret, would you please greet my Peanut. I helped him cross the
bridge last Tuesday. He fought a grand battle with Bladder cancer. He
was a wonderful dark-eyed white that loved to give kisses, share his
hammock with any other fuzzy that needed to cuddle and loved his
soupy-soup. Before he got sick he was a very hefty boy but lost a great
amount of weight very quickly. I was able to have him with me a bit
longer when his vet put him on Dex so we would cuddle on the bed at
night and I would tell him about the beautiful meadows across the
Rainbow Bridge and how he would get to meet you and all the rest of
our furry family that has crossed before him. Peanut was a DMK kid so
his start in life was not the best but I think I was able to give him
enough love and tender care to make it up to him so that when he
crossed he did so knowing that he truely was loved as much as any fuzzy
could ever be...

Please help him find the rest of Memaw's zoo and tell him that I miss
his kisses and love him so very much...Thank you so much

Hugs,
Debby (Memaw and her traveling zoo)