From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:30:15 -0700
snickers is at the vet now and they said he is one sick little boy and
they are giving me some very detailed instructions for his care.

One question I have is if they thought his condition was life threatening
would they be sending him home with the instructions?  I don't know but I
think it's an intestinal parasite or something the vet said that would be
easier to treat then the other thing they mentioned.  any advice would be
appreicated much and Snickers had his first taste of Ferretone [sp] and
he went nuts over it.

--- David Owings