From:
kelly clapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:59:46 -0700
Part Two -
First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay.....especially to
Petey TPO.....there is way too much chaos in my life that any one person
should have to deal with, lucky for me I get to escape into the world of
FML.  .......on to part two.....

About a year and a half ago I started to fall ill and I was layed off at
the same time, which meant loosing health insurance for both me and my
husband.  He, of course could never act like a man and take care of his
wife, I was always the one taking care of both of us..... anyways, we
were living in Columbus at the time but after a lot of convincing by my
husband and my mother, they got me to agree to move to Toledo.

My father and step-mother took on the challenge of moving us, actually
things did go rather smooth.  My husband rode in the U-Haul and I rode
in the car with my step-mom driving.  I had all four of my boys in one
cage between my feet, it wasnt the biggest cage, but it wasn't too small
either, especiallyy for a short drive.  I'm looking down at the cage
quite frequently making sure to console them in these stressful hours.  I
have one ferret, Reuben, in particular, who is my 'special' boy, that's a
whole nother story on it's own....for another day..., anyway, Reuben was
peering up at me through the bars with a very straigned look in his eyes,
like he knew that something was going to happen, he was holding really
still, just peering up at me the whole time, into my eyes.......

 ...................just wait for part three....te he he he luv ya all

 ....cloverweasle