Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:49:36 -0400
Thank You all who replied personally to me with the adrenal info, I did
mistakenly post the info about symetricality, I goofed - I do apologize
for the misinformation. I just saw my vet, which specializes in small
animals, he has some suggestions as well.

However, 1 &1/2 months ago, i changed my celing fan, and the lighting
in their roon. The previous lighting was those long lasting simulated
'outdoor light' light bulbs. The new fan didnt have the same
receptacles (cheap-o'!) and were were smaller incamdescent bulbs. My
fert thats losin the hair has had that 'natural' lighting since i got
him as a kit in 2004. I had not considered that subtle change (subtle
to me) until yesterday. Its the last thing I can think of that has
changed in their environment.

Any thoughts on that? The other ferts are resuces, and came from
different situations.They have grown fuller thicker coats since the
lighting change.

Howard Dabrawsky II