From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:09:11 -0700
As I promised, here is my findings about Schering-Plough Y Galaxy D.
I believe this infomation was givin by someone on the FML who is a
vet tech, but just wanted to reiterate. Last week I got a call from
a representive of Schering-Plough. I had asked if the rumor was true
that Merial was purchasing Schering-Plough. She said NO. Merk owns the
Animal Health Department of Merial. Merk had been working on a merger
with Schering-Plough, but as to date have not finalised anything and
to her knowlege nothing has been publically published on this yet.

Now, for the rumor that Galaxy D is going to be discontinued in the
near future, that my friends is just that, a "RUMOR" that someone is
speading and nothing more. I just got off the phone with Ms. Dilling
(908) 732-5278 from Schering-Plough, sorry, couldn't understand what
department she said was in. She said Galaxy D is manufactured for
Canine use and they have no intention of discontinuing the manufacuring
of this product. Ok, so for those of you who use Galaxy D as the Canine
Distmeper vaccine for your ferrets, start doing the Weasel HAPPY
Dance!!!!

Debi