From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:56:46 -0500
Hi everyone, I am hosting another raffle to help two ferret rescues.
Tricks and Treats Ferret Rescue in Houston TX, owner Vicki Montgomery,
and The Ferret's Choice in Oklahoma, owner Julie Johnson The raffle
will start on Sept. 2nd and last through the month, we have a lot of
great prizes and hope to get more donations for prize packages very
soon. I am in the process of working on the raffle page and as soon
as I have it ready I will post a link. We hope this will be a great
success like the last raffle I hosted for Helen with Helping Hands
Ferret Rescue.

There are over a 100 ferrets combined, and with that the vet bills have
piled up fast, food goes very fast and special needs for the ferrets
are always in demand. With the economy being so rough, there has been
so many ferrets given up do to foreclosures, abandoned in apartments,
and family just can not afford their care any longer so they get
neglected or turned into a shelter/rescue.

I know times are tough for everyone, but even giving a dollar can had
up and save a ferrets life. What greater joy can you find then knowing
you helped a ferret in need.

If you are interested in donating an item for the raffle please contact
me at

thank you in advance

--
Crazyferretmom (julie johnson) and the 13 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe,

please check out my quality, affordable bedding
www.theferretschoice.net