From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 23:47:19 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

First, I have been having extreme trouble with the server at school.  If,
mind you, if I can sign on it is usually for no more than a minute or two.

Second, it seems you can get ece twice.  I think I have another outbreak
here.  Have lots of suspicious poops.  If it is either a corona virus or
rotovirus, I would assume it has the possibility of mutating and making
immunity from previous exposure useless.

If you recall, I almost lost Stan last year when I got hit with ece.
Hopefully, this outbreak won't be as bad on the ferrets.  And yes, all of
mine have been exposed before.  Ollie had it pretty bad last year and once
again seems to have it.  I am not worried about it since I am a veteran of
the ece wars.

But, oh man, do I hate cleaning up after them!!

Mags, knee deep in it and buying lots of clorox