From:
"Bruce W. Walters" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:39:43 +0000
Thankyou for all the suggestions regrading Jason.  I have heard many of
you mention Adrenal problems and I have many questions about that.  First,
what is that, Second how serious is it, and Third, will I be morgaging
my home if Jason requires surgery?  Right now, Jason seems to be in an
upswing, eating like a gluton and playing with Jennifer, our jill.  I have
been using this improvement in his demeanor to put off the vet visit, even
though I know this is wrong.  I could use some advice.

Bruce