From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 08:44:30 -0700
Greetings from AFA Fundraising Committee: The AFA Fundraising Committee
is working on a ferret cookbook.   Chef Furo's Cookbook/AFA's Guide To
Your Ferrets Happiness.  This book will not only feature recipes for
the ferrets, but tips from breeders and shelter moms/dads, ferret treats,
etc.

We are looking for recipes and tips on the following items:

Duck soup/Chicken Gravy Recipes Special Soup for ferrets that have
insulinoma or health problems

Homemade Ferret Treats

Ferret Tips  (How to give meds to a ferret, Clipping Ferret Nails, etc.)

Kit and Jill Mush/Supplements

Breeders' Tips

If you have any recipes (ferret related) or other topics that you would
like to share, please email Darcy at [log in to unmask] or
Wendy at [log in to unmask]  When submitting a recipe(s)/tips please
include the following:
Name (optional)/Shelter/Ferretry, State.
In the subject line, please type in "Ferret Recipes/Tips".
All recipes/tips must be received no later than September 17, 2005.
We plan to publish this book by December 2005.

What a wonderful holiday gift for all the ferret fans on your list!
Remember, AFA members will receive a 10% discount off this book.  If
you are not a member and would like to become one, please complete the
application form located on our web site at
http://www.ferret.org/about/membership.htm

With all of your help, we can make this a successful book.  AFA
Fundraising Committee thanks you for your support to continue its efforts
on behalf of the domestic ferret.

Sincerely,
AFA Fundraising Committee