From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:53:27 EDT
Hopefully,someone out there can help me.I want a copy of the ferret poem
book,but my computer just doesn't have the capacity.If someone would
download and print me a copy,I'll be glad to pay for it.I'll buy one from a
shelter,if they still have some copies.

I have a fercat.I spell it that way,since she can be a ferret when she
wants to,and can be a cat when it suits her.I, swear you can see her change
right before your eyes.One second she's a cat,playing kitty games,and the
next she's a ferret,and you can almost hear the dooks.She's a brown tabby
and white longhair,crazy,no matter what form she's in..I also have a huge,
dark seal siamese marked cat that sleeps with the fuzzies,especially if a
stranger comes over.He seems to have an agreement or peace treaty with all
the ferrets.They will let this chicken monster crawl into their sleepy
places and even caught one or 2 snuggling him.He's one mixed up feline,
looks wise.His body is like a manx,color of a siamese,tail short and
corkscrew,fur very fluffy.A strange kitty,but the ferts seem to like him
and vice versa.I guess they think of him as a funny looking sable ferret
who was shortchanged in the tail department.He's the only one they allow
to sleep with them,the other fercat can only play and share her food.Love
those fuzzbutts,for tomorrow they start converting your cats.

Sandy and 4 kitty snuggling,food stealing Fuzzbutts