Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 22:18:18 -0500
Hi Everyone!  I am more of a lurker than a ""typer"" but I had to share this
story with you.  I have two ferrets, Buddy and Franky.  Buddy is the nosiest
ferret.  Anything gets moved around he finds ways to get into something new.
My teenage son had our side-by-side refrigerator/freezer doors open,
refilling the ice cube trays.  After he was finished he closed the door and
went into the living room to watch tv.  He heard a scratching noise and got
up to investigate.  He opened the refrigerator doors and there was Buddy
sitting in the freezer!!  He walked out, shivering, but all right.  Now we'd
like to ask him if the light does go out when you shut the refrigerator
door!  Scary huh?