From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:13:03 -0700
No, not da weather, da news on the GA ferrets who were living at the
Medical School.

I, Stormy, put on my cub reporter hat and did a telephone interview with
Ferret Business of GA shelter mom, Juliana Quadrozzi.

This is what Stormy found out.

Now, all of us FML fuzzies who are living in the lap of luxury and are
pampered by our hoomans would have a hard time imagining this.  But, did
you know that those fuzzies were living in a sterile white room in cages
with only food and water?!  They didn't even have hammocks!

The hoomans there always wore white lab coats and they kept some kind of
red light on the fuzzies all the time.  They didn't have no names either
just numbers.

Now those fuzzies will probably want to keep their numbers for deep,
deep, deep undercover work but they need real names.  Stormy is asking
the hoomans out there that can to please sponsor one of these fuzzies.

Then one of the fuzzies will be named after you or you can pick a name.
Stormy thinks that is a very nice tribute.

Don't forget Miss Lily and I have the hat ready so anyone donating can
get their name put in it for the drawing (Sept.  7) for the SOS t-shirts
that will go to three lucky hoomans.

You can donate or sponsor one of these fuzzies through Support Our
Shelters by mail or paypal and get the tax receipt or if you like to
send something directly to the shelter the address is:

Juliana Quadrozzi
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
1403 Old Virginia Court
Marietta, GA  30067
770-984-1417 evenings

The Shelter Vet is:

Dr. Linda Bostick
Riverview Veterinary Hospital
3288 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA  30339
770-956-8004

Just be sure to point out it's for Ferret Business of GA so the hoomans
at the Vet office and SOS won't get confused.  That happens to my hooman
alot!!

Anyway, Stormy found out that those College fuzzies were acting pretty
scared by all the changes.  But seem to be calming some and learning
what a hammock and toy was for.  Hey, they went ta college how come they
aren't smarter than that?!

Well, I guess it will take them alittle time to learn how to be fuzzies.
We are all very lucky here.  Now go kiss your hooman.

Stormy returning you to your regularly scheduled FML....

http://www.supportourshelers.org

Support Our Shelters
c/o Stormy Bearden
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.