From:
Grin and Ferret!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 09:30:33 EST
Hi all,
It was such a nice day out Saturday that I took Pepe' out for a walk to the
store and he totally surprised me.  I was holding him in my arms since he's
not the leash walking type when it happened.  While out walking, a car with
a poor muffler, a really loud poor muffler went buy and surprised the little
guy so he opened his mouth to hiss at the car, he was so brave.  It was
almost like he was trying to protect us, what a little cutie...