Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:13:24 -0700
Greetings all.  I am in search of Lois Caselman as one of the furkids is
in need of a set of wheels.

Some time ago I posted about Eddie.  He is adrenal and being treated for
ulcers as well.  As Eddie never exhibited the typical signs of adrenal,
it went un-noticed by me until he started to rapidly lose weight.  He has
also lost use of his back legs but is so full of spunk I refuse to have
him put down.  I had back surgery a few weeks ago, so he is for the most
part living in a big laundry basket so I don't have to bend to tend to
him.  He is starting to put on weight finally but is still so thin that
his melatonin chip stands out quite prominently.  For all intensive
purposes, we have been recovering together and the ability to communicate
has made it much easier for me.  With just a look he tells me what his
basic needs are.  I'm hungry, I have to potty.  If I'm not around he
pulls himself from his bed to the paper toweling to do what he must.  At
first this resulted in several mini bubble baths a day to clean up his
hind end but now his poops are finally beginning to form.

He has been my constant companion and I just know a set of wheels would
really be an asset to him to give him some freedom that he desperately
wants.  So please, anyone that can hook me up, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm not on the puter much.  Probs with home puter again that should be
resolved within the month.  I can check my email a couple times a week
though.  Thanks all.

Kim and Eddie Spaghetti

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic