From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:47:41 -0700
We would really hope that you would find a way to keep your ferrets
with you. After having them for so long it could be hard on them to
adjust to a new home and I am sure they are bonded to you. We have
seen many people give up their ferrets after 4-5 years with them and
sometimes it is not a good outcome. If you can get into California with
them that would be best. We do not suggest that people in California
should have ferrets if they are illegal but in your case please do your
best to let them live out their lives with you. If you cannot keep them
and cannot find them a permanent home we would be glad to take them. We
are in Northern Arizona and you may contact us to help any way we can.

Good luck,

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask]
or mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325