From:
"Gowsell, Inez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 14:48:59 -0400
That's what a picture is worth.  well, a few pictures.  Of ferrets.

I have a bulletin board at work that contains pictures of my pen-pals, my
ferret, and a friend's ferrets.  People - either passing by my cubicle to
talk to someone else or stopping by when I'm not at my desk - always look at
the pictures.  When i come back to the desk, they usually ask "are those
ferrets?" and we talk about them a bit before the person wanders away.

I also have an ermine on my bulletin board.  A queen's ermine at that!!!
One of the bookstore chains [Chapters] had bookmarks and notecards with
various author's names and sayings on them.  The stationery for William
Shakespeare has part of the Ermine painting on it, specifically showing the
ermine on the dress.  I still haven't seen the full picture - at least not
that I can remember - so don't know what the rest of the picture looks like,
but I do think the little Ermine is cute and is very well painted.  He
[she?] almost looks like he is asking for attention.

TV and ferrets: On Saturday, I saw part of a tv program that had ferrets on
it.  Unfortunately for me, it was in French, so I have no idea what they
said.  There was an albino and a few sable ferrets wandering around.  The
show was "Ami-a-vie" on the CBC French channel.  Lorraine?  perhaps you know
the show.

inez