From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:00:26 -0700
The other night we were up late watching cable.

A movie came on that is "stupid funny" called Mars Attacks. =20

Well almost at the end of the movie (last 10 minutes) they showed a
FERRET!  It was a little sable ferret.  He or she had about a 3 second
shot on screen!

Does anyone know where a complete listing of Ferret Movie Sightings is?
If there isn't one made up on the web... I'll make one..  just need to
try to get a complete list of movies they are in!

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz