Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:57:46 -0500
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret who is really trying to clear up her grammar
and say de words right.  Its hard for a little furgirl who dint go to
school wit dere mommies.  At de pwace I comes from we were taken away
from mommies when we werent even ready to leave our mommies.  BTW it isnt
just de big farms dere are lots of private dodos who do dis also.  Lucky
kits get to stay wit mommies until dey are ready and den dere owners
select de peoples who get de kits.  But sad to say, not everyting is
perfect except here.

Well anyway offs my soapbox as my Mommy says I chatter much too much.
De other day I saw a beautiful silver boy ferret named Martini who came
walkingvery sedately (big words) across de bwidge.  He has a top hat on
and even de tux-wowsie--did his mommy every dwess him for his big
journey.  His mommy said dat he had a bald tail but he had de bushy tail
I evers saw.  And a blue bow on his tail--hmmm --did he tink we wouldnt
notice his gorgeous tail (I looks at my poor little bedraggled rat tail
and sighs) His tummy was a bit bulgy and we all wonders why.  His buddy
Armani (I tink his name is) was waiting with me and Isabel (she was de
ferret who was tossed out of de car window and she adopted me as her
mommy) and of course the ever present nine kits who became mine also.
We all jumped ups and downs as he steps off de bwidge and he was really
surprised at de cheers--he runs over to Armani and hugs and visits and
wardances for a few.  Den I clears my throat Hmmm--Martini I am Ms
SaraFerret and I am one of de gweeters here at de Bwidge.  Welcome to
your new home.  He looked at me and his mouth dropped open--well I did
dress a bit better today but.... He says whats are you--HmmmI saysI am a
ferret.  Den he blushed and pologizes all over de pwace and says his
mommy taught him better den dat.  He did admire my new pink pith helmet
and no questions were asked about my goofy outfit.  I just tells him its
a long story.  I tells him all about de pwace here where he can visit and
we trots over to de warehouse where some of de adults and kits who like
to do dis stuff are working in between twowing tings at each other.  Dey
dont work hard at all, but its fun for dem.  We fitted him wit wings and
halo and he picked out a blue hammie.  Did I mentions dat his wings and
halo were blues also.  I asks him if he was ready for a tour of de mustey
sides of de bwidge.  He says dere is more?

My heavens I says much much more cuz lots of de musteys including minks,
blackfoots, etc.  live here.  Armani was just beside himselfs and tells
him about de neat digs he has over by de blackfoot ferrets who is wild
and dey are really party animals cuz dey are wild.  His eyes lit up and
dey runs over to de pwace with me and Isabel in pursuit.  I asks him uh
dont you wants de tour--he says no my dear tomorrow will be fine and I
dos pologize for my rudeness.  We arrived at de great pwace.  Now
admittedly I didnt tink it was so hot, but hey guys are different.  Right
next to de fruit bar and de tube slides and de kibble garage.  De loudest
pwace on de bwidge wit de blackfoots yipping and carryin on.  Oh he says
I wills really like dis.  I asks about his furry friend Ducky.  He looked
shocked and den a tear came down his cheek --he says I dont have to give
it up do I--its all I have left from earth and mommy gave it to me when I
passed.

He turned and went to a corner and dug out dis nice looking ducky from
his secret backpack and handed it to me.  Why are you giving it to me I
says.  Wells, I wasnt very nice to you and thought I would make it up to
you.  I hugs him and says Martini I is so used to it, I would have been
mushed long ago if I let dat keep on bothering me.  Please keep your
ducky and he smiles really big and stashes it away in his backpack.  We
went off to de tube races and den Isabel and me headed on homes tired
out--but happys knowing we gots Martini safe and happy in his new home.

Hugs and Dooks and Peace On Earth
SaraFerret, Isabel and de Nine Kits