Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 02:40:36 -0400
I've ordered from Professional Arts Pharmacy in Maryland. Their phone
is 800-832-9285. You will need a specific prescription called in by
the vet. Personally, I've found that anything less than 500 mcg
(micrograms) for a 4-month Lupron Depot hasn't helped. It ships
dry, and then the vet mixes the drug immediately before it's used.

I've also ordered prednisolone and diazoxide from Pet Health Pharmacy
in Arizona. 800-742-0516. I don't know if they do Lupron Depot or not,
but the other meds I've gotten from them have been very inexpensive and
are compounded to order. Both places I've mentioned here ship promptly
and are excellent to deal with.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Possum, Pip, Pop, Sabrina,
Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Dozer, Boomer, and Zoomer