From:
Molly Kolecki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 00:53:34 EDT
Hello everyone,
I am really sorry to hear about everyone's loses and that story that
someone told about losing so many babies in one day was absolutly terrible.
My prayers and thoughts are with you.

I have a couple questions for everyone.  First of all, one of my babies had
ECE about 2 months ago and he got really sick but none of the other ferrets
ever had anything worse than really mucuosly looking poop.  I was wondering
how long the gross poop is supposed to last because I have noticed that the
ones that never got really ill are still poopies really seedy or snotty
looking once and awhile.  Is this ok or should I be worried?  They are
still active and crazy as ever and they still eat and drink the same
amount.  If they poop really gross one time, the next time will be normal
again.

I also have a question about how much do ferrets loss when the seasons
change?

And my final question is, my ferrets go in the litter box but they stick
there butts up to high in the air and they poop right out of the litter
box.  How can I stop them from trying to poop in the lower corner of the
box??

Thanks for all the help!!!!

Molly and the crazy guys Rambo, Chewey, and the baby( aka Bielsobob)