From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 19:34:00 -0700
OK, I keep reading about all these Ferrets out there in FML land stealing
socks, chewing up shoes, etc., attacking toes, nipping hands, fingers,
noses....... So, I think I must have a disfunctional Fuzzie, because Katie
has never had a "problem" with any of these things.  She did the
lick-lick-lick-chomp thing once on my ankle, but I yelpped so loud she hid
in the closet for almost an hour, and has never done it again.  She has
never *chewed up* anything, and only left a few teeth marks when she tried
to steal the scope cover off my rifle.  In fact, the only real anoying thing
that she does is to get inside the kitchen cabinets and rattle the pans.(
OK, she did kidnap Mrs. Butterworth once.) She is also about 98% in hitting
the outside-the-cage litterbox.  And she is a real Kisser!  So my question
for all the experts is..... Is this *NORMAL* or is something wrong with
her?  :)

PS: I know the FLO was behind the "Kidnapping" thing.

Amy Evers & Katie (AKA: Comander Katie of the FLO!)
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"