Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:07:04 -0400
Joan that was hillarious. I wanna play.

Let's see, does coming from NJ count as something I could get benefits
for? I'm just wondering if I missed out while my Smoke was still
around. I mean, my ferret wasn't short, orange, big nosed with big
hair. But he had a helluva accent. Okay so he did in my imagination
okay? Well, no matter, he's with all the other Guido's in heaven right
now.

So lets look at my current family members.

Got a whitey .. Cant' dance for crap. Or jump. And he's a senior now
and lazy as heck, so I"m looking at SS pretty soon.

Got a blacky ... what a bum on that one!! Miss bubble-butt. And what a
dancer. I guess she doesnt' qualify for SS, SSI, or disability. Maybe
I can send her out and hussle some with that booty of hers.

Got a chocolate baby... best of both words, baby. Mixed rocks! He's a
little dull. But not mentally retarded. So, he'll probably leach on us
a few years before I can at least get some social security benefits out
of him.

Got me a deaf, pigment challenged, tiny girl. And I believe in a
stereotype for the bitsy albino girls. They're are trouble I tell ya.
Trouble with a capital T. Smart as the dickens. We're talking smarter
than Asian smart. So, she doesnt' qualify for disability either.

Dang. Looks like I'm up a creek without a paddle if the best I could
do was come up a Jersey boy in my gang. Nobody qualifies for nuffin.

Wolfy