Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:09:16 -0500
Hi,

I have two harnesses that aren't getting any use at my home.  One is a
midnight blue harness by Marshalls and the other is a dark hunter green
from Hagen.  Both have quick release snaps and matching leashes.  Both
are in like new condition.  Asking $8 a piece plus $1.25 for shipping.  I
also have a dark hunter green tandem coupler by Marshalls for $4.00 plus
$1.00 shipping.  I will combine shipping on items.  E-mail me if you have
any questions or are interested.

Thanks,
Kiffany and fuzzies:  Bailey, Tegan, and Dublin