From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 19:55:01 -0500
I used to be a member of PETA and I'm not any longer specifically because
they did nothing when I called them about the ferret Kodo who was killed
in Michigan a few years ago but please, people, love PETA or hate them,
but they give a lot of information for free on their web site.  If you
don't want to send them money, don't, but I use them for receipes w/o
meat (I'm not vegetarian, but it is cheaper,usually to eat that way)
and for stores that use plether (again, it's sometimes cheaper).

Please, unlike PETA, use moderation in your choices.  They do offer free
*useful* stuff, as well as the terrible stuff.  Use them for what they
offer.

-beckers, Raven, Erin, Anais, Tigger, Gossamer, Odo
~