Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:59:24 -0700
First - no they are not my ferrets!

I'll ask the question we all dread to hear.... Does anyone have any
more room for 2 more ferrets?

While I was at my local pet store, I unfortunately came across a note
taped to their message board... 2 ferrets for sale. They don't give
much info and when I called, they didn't know anything further. But
what I could find out is, there is 1 albino male, 1 female "with some
black". They didn't know how old they are, but could say that they are
over a year old. And that they are nice ferrets. They didn't know if
they have had their vaccines or anything. Their posted note says "$50
each" or $150 with cage, food, and litter. Their # is 352-404-[xxxx].
[Moderator's note: Please contact me or Andrea for the number -- I
don't have permission to put it on the FML. BIG]
I don't know exactly where they are located, but it's somewhere around
Webster MA.

Please, if someone has any room... The woman that I was speaking with
said (about the owner), "he just doesn't care for them any more". I
hate this.

Andrea