From:
Kim Neel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:37:17 -0500
My best friend, like a sister to me, volunteers and fosters with the
Greensboro Cat and Dog Rescue and Foster program.  She called me last
night to tell me that 2 ferrets were "dumped" at their doorstep!  She
herself, has 1 ferret that is about 8 years old and has been the ONLY
ferret for ever.  And with her fosters.....30 cats and 8 dogs, she just
doesn't have the room to foster any ferrets....or to keep them herself.
She asked me about the Triangle Ferret Rescue and shelter.  I don't
know anything much about them, never heard any bad though.  She is
just afraid, that the people involved with dogs and cats just won't be
knowledgeable enough to care for these fuzzies.  If anyone knows anything
about the Tri-angle Rescue, or would be interested in giving these babies
a home....send me an email at [log in to unmask]

I will find out more specifics on these babies.  Don't know ages OR sex
yet, but will learn more today.

Thanks!  ~Kim