From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:18:17 -0700
In last nights FML..someone mentioned a questionable post in "Buy Below
Cost" an internet classified...

I found an even more "upsetting" one...

Some one going by the name of Kevin Anderson is advertising for exotic
animals.  He wants abused & unwanted animals (ferrets).He is located in
Magna,Utah.  He says he will even pay for shipping!  He professes to have
many 3 story cages and food.(you may remember,Jen got ALL of her cages
back)

I mailed him & asked questions.He told me he will NOT be adopting out but
will be keeping ALL he receives..Wants to know why i'm so nosey....(HA!)

What can we do???  Any ideas???

I have this VERY creepy feeling it is Jen,again....;( If it is....she is
breaking parole.... Please mai me with any ideas....

I have his/her e/mail...(they both have AOL)

Thank you....

We Can NOT let this happen again!!!!
Love
Tara....very upset

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

"Old age isn't for sissies".....Helen Hayes