From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:48:42 -0700
Hello ferret folks,

I have just listed some more ferret items on e bay.  I'm selling off
bits and peices at a time of my ferret related items I have extras of
or just things I don't need any more.  There will be a few non related
items also each week.  The money raised will help pay off the 24 Carat
Ferret Shelter remaining vet bill and help with care of the older
ferrets from the shelter still with me.

This week there is my last Ferret k-9 cart in excellent condition, #3 of
Modern ferret, a lot of 8 brand new ferret toys, and an antique Schnauzer
broach.  Please use the following link to find the listings.

Eight new ferret toys
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260030480735

Thanks in advance for looking!
CJ and the Golden Valley ferret gang