Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 23:21:33 EST
I want to thank all of you who have been sending supplies, forwarding
E-Mail, and doing wonderful other things to help Jean.

We speak with her at least 2 times a day and Saturday we were on the phone
with her 4 times.

Her emotional state has improved 1000% due to all the support she is
receiving from concerned people sending their help.

We have lined up at least two professional counselors who will be assisting
her this next week.  They will be helping her come to grips with what has
transpired.

I will get a statement from Jean sometime Sunday and mail it out to you all.

Sorry this is so short and disjointed - my time is a little hectic right now.

Again thank you for you trememdous support.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends Disaster Response International