From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:49:45 -0600
I'm looking for someone with an off-the-wall sense of humor who might be
interested in helping me pull a fast one on my boss.

The Edmonton Chapter of the Alberta Ferret Society is having a walk-a-thon
on August 11th to raise money to support our shelter and education programs
and I have been dutifully hassling my co-workers for pledges.

My boss who teases me mercifully about my ferrets and my involvement in
the Society is continually joking about how he just can't find a really
good "ferret-recipe".  I know, I know he's SICK and I've told him so on
numerous occasions but all he does he laugh hysterically...the creep!

Anyway I'd like to pay him back.  I've been hinting to him for the past
couple of weeks that I have a surprise for him but it's going to cost him
(as in a nice big pledge).  He's going crazy trying to figure out what the
surprise is.  Hee, hee I love it!  What I want to do is give him a "Ferret
Recipe" but I want it to be one of those funny ones...you know like the
"How to take your ferrets picture" posts.  The problem is I'm just no good
at this kind of stuff, I'm far to serious of a person and my sense of humor
leaves something to be desired ..all I can come up with so far is:

Place ferret in sink and scrub clean...
Wash blood of hands and arms and apply clean bandages.

Place ferret and a bottle of wine on counter for marinade....after crash
occurs mop up glass and spilled wine then chase down soggy marinated
ferret and remove cork from mouth....

Anyway as you can see I don't have much and I need to deliver something to
him by August 6th at the latest.  So.....any takers?  I'd be willing to
make a small donation to the shelter of your choice in exchange for a
really funny ferret recipe!!

Please submit all recipes to [log in to unmask] prior to Aug 4th.  I'll
even post the winning recipe on the FML so we can all have a good chuckle
or "depends" moment!

Barb Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President

[Moderator's note: Why not go all the way and actually cook the recipe for
him?  But, umm, use a veggie burger in place of a real weasel ;-)  BIG]