From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 01:31:13 -0700
Good Morning All,
Hope all is well with everyone.  and my Thoughts and Prayers go out to
all Fuzzy's and Animal's who are ill and and are in need of finding
forever homes!!!!

I haven't posted for awhile and I apologize for that.  Taking care of two
adrenal Fuzzy's and my 3 healthy ones, working, and taking care of my Mom
kind of takes alot of my time up :-( I've been thinking about trying
melatonin on my two adrenal Babie's but I'm not sure of the dosage that
would be safe for them.  Also, would liquid melatonin be ok to use?  If
anyone out there knows these answers I would appreciate it if you could
share it with me.

On a brighter note Ferret math has hit me again :-)  I adopted a 5 month
old black sable from our Broward Ferret Rescue and Referal he is now
about 7 months old and just about full of piss and vinegar (LOL)!!!!  For
those of you who remember me from way back when, when I had lost my Tazy
to lymphosarcoma this newest little one looks exactly like him, so much
so that I just had to name him Little Tazy (AKA) Little T, T, LT, Tazy 2,
and The Wild Child :-) You know Ferret's are like potato chips you just
can't have one!!!!!  Well I have to close for now as I have meds to give,
poops to clean and I have to get ready for work :-(

HAVE A GREAT DAY and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!

Lots of Love to All :-)

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, Fat Boy Joey, Dru, and
my latest adopted one 6 month old Little Taz (AKA) LT, Little T, and Tazy
2, Still Missing my Tazy 1 Terribly !!!!!!