From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:53:03 -0400
I know commericial announcements are frowned upon, but this is a one time
occurance.

Cafepress, which makes my teeshirts and such, is offering special
messanger bags untill September 30th.  One with a special ferret on the
move design can be found at my page, along with my other designs.

Thanks

http://www.geocities.com/strangebeasts/ferrettoons.html

Melissa Drake

[Moderator's note: People using the list as their advertising vehicle are
frowned upon and I only allow one-time announcements of that type.  But
discussing ferret products, unusual ferret items for sale, or policies of
various stores are quite welcome.  I didn't consider this post commercial
in nature and I'm glad you posted it.  BIG]