From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:56:24 -0600
Hi all,
I had 5 of the instant camera's that I hadn't taken and gotten developed.
Today my daughter came and said she was tired of seeing them just setting
on the shelves and she took them and got them developed.

When she handed them to me she looked kinda nervous and I didn't know why
so I kinda looked in the first envelope cautiously and right on top was
pictures of me holding Tazzie, rocking and singing to him the night that
he died.  My eyes were all puffy, my nose was red, and Tazzie's wheels
were setting on the sofa arm right beside us.  I didn't even know anyone
had taken the pictures so they were a real bonus for me.  It was just
like it happened.  He didn't look to be in pain in any of them.  He was
content there in my arms and I was truely blessed to have him share his
life and death with me.

It has been almost 6 months to the day.  He passed July 29th,2002 and it
seems like yesterday and it also seems so long ago.

I miss all the things that I did for Tazz.  I miss the excessive licking
on my eyebrow or arm, I miss all that Tazzie did for me and I just plain
miss Tazzie.

Tomorrow I will open another envelope and see what it has in it.  I
didn't want to spoil the connected feeling I had with Tazzie so I
stopped with 1 envelope today.

Thank you all for being the fuzzie lovers that you are.

Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16
In memory of my little superman Tazzie