From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:58:33 -0500
Just wanted to let everyone know how excited we are to be going to the
Symposium and as a Vendor.at that.

The Ferrret Tower of Fun has just been updated, so if you get a chance
please check it out.

DONATING A TOWER TO YOUR FAVORITE SHELTER AS A GROUP - We have had
many of you ask about purchasing a Ferret Tower of Fun for one of your
favorite shelters, but needing others to go in on it financially. A
suggestion would be to post on the FML or other groups with the Shelter
name that you would like to have a group go together and purchase a
Ferret Tower of Fun for that particular Shelter. With the economy the
way it is now, that might be the way to go to get a tower for the
Shelter - a group working together makes it a lot easier to collect
money for the shelter.

To assist with this idea, we would like to deduct $ 10.00 from the
Tower cost - so it would be $ 89.99 for the Shelter you have chosen

Be sure to check out the web site at: Click here: Ferret Tower of Fun
[no link came through]