From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 22:46:13 -0700
First off, I'd like to extend my condolences to the slow, and eventual,
flaming death of the uninformed and unfortunate person who asked for advice
on keeping plants safe at the expense of a fuzzy on the FML!  The question
is: Which surviving houseplant would you like at your funeral???!!!  I'm
sure it will take a millenium to answer the responses to the naive posting
of her email address.

As I have read and followed the advice on the FML, placing decorative
stones in your pots will deter most fuzzies from their diggin' behavior.

[DW]

[Moderator's note: I assume this is tounge-in-cheek, right? BIG]