From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:26:12 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Don't know if anyone has ever come across this but I would like to ask
anyway.  We noticed our one male Raphael had these two little tiny white
spots toward the back of his mouth on the roof that are very tiny like a
person's pimple on their face but they are a creamy white.  They have not
changed in color or size that I can tell.  The vet when she looked at them
thought possibly that they were granulomas but due to the fragility of
ferrets she was not keen on putting him under unless it got bigger.  He
is a young guy at only 6mo.  I would be interested to hear if anyone has
ever seen this.  We thought that he might have jabbed it with one of those
ferret chew sticks we give them occassionally but there was no open wound.
I would love any thoughts on this.

Have a great day
Love & angel hugs
Debbie