From:
Jennifer Stowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 1995 15:48:21 -0500
I was wondering if anyone has seen that new T.V. channel, F/X. They have a
pet segment every day. Maybe someone influential could get a story/segment
going on ferrets! In the opening shots of the program, they show a wide
variety of pets, none of which are ferrets. This disappointed me! I plan on
faxing them a letter tomorrow asking that they cover ferrets.

Incidentally, today they were showing some rose-breasted bird from Australia.
I figured if they could cover a rare bird, they certainly could have a show
dedicated to ferrets. Actually, they could have a week's worth of shows
dedicated to ferrets, I wouldn't mind!
Jenni (Wilma & Peanut)