From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:36:48 -0800
Hello,

I am writing to ask the person that is heading up the actions to help
these ferrets either contact me in person or please list specifically
in a post what it is that I can do to help. I do not live anywhere
near Ohio so I am virtually helpless in some aspects but if I did
live nearby, you can bet I would be right in the middle of physically
getting them out of Doug's backyard! Or in jail for trying. I am sorry
I am not financially able to help but I can write letters and I can
make phone calls. As many as it takes. I of course would be willing to
rescue one or two but there again I am located in the Pacific Northwest
and transportation would need to be worked out. Yes, I am fully aware
of the nature of these ferrets due to their environment and am
prepared, if the need be, to give them a home and the attention needed.

I did put a call into the Humane Society of Morrow County but did not
get through to a person. I wanted to know what their procedure is and
why if animal cruelty is going on, nothing is being done. I had to
settle with leaving my name and phone number requesting a call back. I
will be calling throughout the day until I do reach them. I don't want
to throw a wrench into whatever plan is in motion but I do believe that
Humane Society phone number for the reporting of animal cruelty should
be ringing off the hook with complaints! The phone number that was
listed on the Morrow County Humane Society page for reporting cruelty
is 419 253-5791.

I can be reached at gmail or [log in to unmask]

Karen Young
Ferret Affair
Blessed with Starzan, Angel, Slinky & Burrito
In loving memory of Mischief, Eanie,Meenie&Mynie, Murty, Minnie,
Fuzzie, Go-Go, Cocoa and Ino.