From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:28:12 EST
We'll I've finally got them up on both Ebay.com and edeal.com
they look good.  Apologize that I didn't get them up sooner I just couldn't
seem to function very well after Randyman crossed the bridge.

The Ferrets of Camelot are gone!  We had on bidder and they got them.  That
person will also get all the backdrops, and flags - I was really saddened
that we only had one bid on such a wonderful offering.

Still putting up jewelry and will continue to list the Angels till they are
gone but we only made 15 and sold 1 before we put them up on the auction
board and tonight I got a call for another one so we are down to only 13
left.

Thanks for bidding on ragamuffinman auctions.  All proceeds from
ragamuffinman auction go toward the veterinary care of the Ferrets in the
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response