From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:57:01 EST
Look, I take serious objection to your claims, Miss Downs, that a
hurricane could not have come through here.  I'm Da Wolfy.  Ane everyone
here knows that I'm an innocent creature that would never exaggerate nor
lie.  For your information, we have a record breaking season this year
that went well past any meteorologists expectations.  Hurricane Zeta just
dwindled far out to sea right before Hurricane Renee hit the U.S.  As
wickedly strong as this storm was and considering the long duration and
rare trek, you should be glad it blew in.  Because in the debris were two
precious ferrets, hugs, kisses, delicacies for the hungry, holiday cheer
for the saddened, and much more.  I don't make empty claims.  You ought
to know that by now.  I always have proof.  Just like I had proof of your
drive by nappings!  Readers, here is the proof that said storm existed:

Ravage of the kitchen, witness the destruction:
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=HEKr45mTYkaKv768ooGU&shareName=MMS

The well known ferret who survived meningitis, Bobbles, passed out cold
right in a rice box as a result of the hurricane sucking him up into it's
many twisters.
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=dEYr41mEYka1a7EY7888&shareName=MMS

Some of the more positive remnants included the spread of good cheer to
Sean and to a saddened me.  This must have been during the eye of the
storm.
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=0EUr4jmBzhanVaqkhhHo&shareName=MMS

Here is hurricane Renee sweeping up this poor autistic boy and tickling
him.  Poor child barely survived as you can see.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=zEZr48miYUP8ta9kzhIo&shareName=MMS

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=HEKr45mTYkaKv768ooGU&shareName=MMS

The poor boy, poor boy.  It's a good thing he was rescued in time.  Too
damn adorable for words:
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=8Edr4Sm7YUPmIUKLLanU&shareName=MMS

And lastly, I hope this is not too graphic for some.  But it needs to
be shown so the full impact of the storm can be seen.  Severe damage
in a mall can be seen here, leaving me flat on the floor in the bathroom
section of a local JC Pennies.
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=TERr4VmXYU5Ry5x80hEh&shareName=MMS

Wolfy

<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>