Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 06:11:36 -0800
We return now to our regularly scheduled FML postings and ferrety life
as we know it.  Sigh.....What a great time we had yesterday at the AFA
show in York PA.  Chumbly fuzzys everywhere, beautiful ferret wares for
good causes and wonderful raffles..uh oh...I'm using that word again..
seriously though, they had some seriously cool stuff they were giving
away!!!  THANKS AGAIN AFA!!!!  ..

AND I got to meet, face to face some fellow FML'rs!!!!  That really made
my day!!!  Jackie DeCarlo's table was next to mine and Kay from West Ohio
was showing her fuzzbutts right behind me.  Jackie had some of THEE
coolest goodies.  Little ferret vases.  Cute little signs for your house,
Christmas ornaments.  As usual, my 6 year old nephew accompanied me, and
is now old enough to read off raffle numbers.  My little Bob Barker.
Toooooo cute!!  Thanks go to Amy, my table partner for graciously giving
back the grand prize basket when her name was drawn and wouldn't accept
an alternate prize any bigger than one single crocheted egg!!!!  Thanks
also to Amy for giving out complimentary Reiki.This is truly fascinating
to watch.  I also want to thank Amy for giving Reiki to my Tazman who is
slowly improving and putting on weight.  It was a long day for sure...and
i was glad to be home to my own futzel business.... who remarkably did
not show as much displeasure to their disrupted schedule as I might have
thought.

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.